Monday, February 7, 2011

Walk Like an Egyptian

So, as it seems, the Christopher Street week in Egypt is still going on. When I look at pictures like this, I get an idea why it isn't over yet. "Day of Departure", what was that? Note for freedom fighters around the world: it's always a good idea to occasionally take a stroll to the presidential palace. If you assign a special title to a certain day, make sure that at that day something special happens, else you may look like fools. So far, it's just camping. Has the term "Egypsies" already been coined?

Apart from that, I find myself in lots of work recently, so I'm not too sure how often I find the time to update this blog. I will of course continue to scan blogs for inspiration, not as a hero, but as a silent guardian, a watchful protector ...

10 comments:

  1. my uni starts today and i'll be at the same situation, no free time to update, feels bad man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now I have that song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they succeed. I'd love them to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see things are calming down a bit over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But random holidays are the best holidays :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sure they would not like to be called egypsies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Egyptians sure showed the world that the people still have a voice. I personally believe we're living in a pre-revolutionary time. But the revolution itself could fail before it even begins due to the growing stupidity and ignorance of people, not even noticing the circumstances of massmanipulation and exploitation of the consumers we're living in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These egyptians guys kill me
    I mean, everybody is like
    Open the door, get on the floor
    Throw rocks at ppl and shit
    Then walk the dinosaur away

    ReplyDelete